Buy Burwarton Show Tickets Online
Buy your advanced tickets now, they are cheaper than the gate admission prices
2 adults and 2 children
£35.00 Add to basket
An adult is a person aged 16 or over
£15.00 Add to basket
An child is a person aged between 5-15. Under 5’s go free
£4.00 Add to basket
This ticket applies to Senior Citizens, Students or YFC Members
£14.00 Add to basket
Your basket is currently empty.
Ticket refunds will only be made in the event of Show cancellation, please check the website for notifications. Tickets must be returned to the Show Office with your name and address to be validated and once done so a cheque refund will be issued.
Cheques should be made payable to:
BURWARTON AND DISTRICT AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY and mailed to:
The Show Manager, The Show Office, Burwarton,Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 6QJ.
CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
Credit Card facilities will be available on Show Day for purchase of tickets at the Entrance Gates.
Purchase your discounted pre-Show tickets from one of our Pre-Show Sales Outlets – (cash or cheque only)
- ALBRIGHTON – Albrighton Feeds Ltd, Whiston Cross.
- BEWDLEY: Healthpoint Pharmacy, 66 Load Street.
- BRIDGNORTH: Elcock Reisen, North Gate, or Nock Deighton Agricultural LLP, (Livestock Market, Tasley), Simply The Best (Whitburn Street), Parker Taylor Mens & Ladies (High Street).
- BROSELEY: Downes’ Greengrocers, 49 High Street
- BURWARTON: The Boyne Arms
- CHURCH STRETTON: John R Thomas Florist, Sandford Avenue or Longmynd Service Station.
- CLEOBURY MORTIMER: Gallaghers (Animal & Pet Foods), Lion Lane or B & B Mumfords
- CLEOBURY NORTH: The Village Stores
- CRAVEN ARMS: Wynnstay Group PLC or Tuffins Supermarket.
- DITTON PRIORS: Reg May (Butchers), South Road.
- ELLESMERE: Maxwell’s Printing Service, Cambrian, Trimpley Street.
- HEREFORD: Evans Farm & Country Supplies Ltd., 448 Holmer Road.
- KIDDERMINSTER: Donna Leigh Saddlery (Meadow Mill Estate) or Painters Solicitors (29 Church Street), or Marvin Cox Lubricants, 25 Hoobrook Enterprise Centre.
- KINGSWINFORD – Rob Newey Butchers, 2 Townsend Place
- KINVER: The Butchery (High Street)
- LEOMINSTER: Jacksons International, 3 Broad Street or Hintons Country & Garden, Station Yard, Worcester Road.
- LUDLOW: Rickards & Son, The Bull Ring or McCartneys LLP, The Livestock Market, Overton Road, or Countrywide, Weeping Cross Lane.
- MONTGOMERY: R H Bunner & Son Ltd., Arthur Street.
- MUCH WENLOCK: Clare Darbyshire Options, Wilmore Street.
- PATTINGHAM: Kenneth Clive Menswear.
- SHIFNAL: Home & Garden Centre, 18 Bradford Street.
- SHREWSBURY: The Abbey Shop, Battlefield 1403 Farm Shop or Salop Leisure Ltd. Emstrey.
- STAFFORD: Wynnstay Group plc., Unit 10, Brindley Close, Tollgate Ind. Estate
- STOTTESDON: The Fighting Cocks
- STOURBRIDGE: Mike Grahams Butchers, 8 Market Street.
- STOURPORT: Painters Solicitors (1 New Street)
- TELFORD – Meadowdale Nurseries & Garden Centre, Wellington road, Horsehay.
- TENBURY WELLS: Tenbury Farm Supplies (near the bridge)
- WHEATHILL: The Three Horseshoes.