The Show offers an excellent “shop window” in which to promote, display and market your products in a variety of ways.
Trade application forms available for download from end of January 2018.
BEST TRADE STAND COMPETITION – Judge: To Be Announced.
Trophies for Best Overall tradestand and Best Small tradestand and Best Agricultural related stand.
Trade Stands (open trade space) – 2018 rates
- 5 metres frontage @ £125.00 + VAT
- 6 metres frontage @ £144.00 + VAT
- 7 metres frontage @ £163.00 + VAT
- 8 metres frontage @ £177.00 + VAT
- 9 metres frontage @ £191.00 + VAT
- 10 metres frontage @ £205.00 + VAT
- 12 metres and over £19.00 + VAT per metre.
All stands have a depth of at least 9 metres. Minimum 5m frontage.
Electricity is available on some sites @ £80.00+ VAT (13 amp)
ALL LIVESTOCK stands have 5 metres depth and MAXIMUM 10 metres frontage. No electricity available.
Covered Trade Space
Food Court – 2018 rates
Stand 3.0 metres x 3.0 metres (approx.) – £108.00 + VAT
- Electric plug available @ £50.00 + VAT
- Please be advised that electricity to the Food Court is supplied by generators and will NOT be available for usage until the morning of Show day itself.
Shopping Arcade – 2018 Rates
Stand 3 metres x 3 metres (approx.) – £108.00+ VAT
- Electric plug available @ £40.00 + VAT
£70.00 per Stand + VAT – Exhibitors can sell products.
No electricity available in the Conservation Area.
Craft Demonstration Marquee – Exhibitors MUST demonstrate their craft skills as well as retail products. 2018 Rates
Stand 2.75 metres – £57.00 + VAT OR
Stand 3.6 metres – £72.00 + VAT.
- Electricity – £10.00 + VAT.
HOME, HANDICRAFT & W.I.
Handicraft & Produce Open, W.I. Co-operative class, Junior Cooks, Childrens & Floral Art class. Schedules available either direct from the Show office or download early 2018.
W.I. WINDOWS THEME for 2018 – “Hobbies”
Winners 2017 – Brockton & District W.I.
- Free entry
- Produce open
- Junior cooks – 16 years and under
- Handicraft open
- W.I. Windows –
- Floral Art –
- Photographs & Art
Schedules available direct from the Show Office or download from this site early 2018.
- Free entry.
- Wide variety of vegetable and fruit classes
- Wide variety of floral display classes
- Honey classes
BURWARTON SHOW YOUNG FARMERS’ GROUP
Stock Judging Competition
Home Section, Crops and Individual Members classes.
Charity Dance – Friday 3rd August.
Schedules available early 2018.