All Trade exhibition rates for 2019 (outdoor and under cover) will be confirmed in December 2018.
2018 rates listed below are for information only and are subject to increase.
Application forms available from January 2019.
The Show offers an excellent “shop window” in which to promote, display and market your products in a variety of ways.
BEST TRADE STAND COMPETITION
Trophies for Best Overall tradestand and Best Small tradestand and Best Agricultural related stand.
Trade Stands (open trade space) – 2019 rates
- 5 metres frontage @ £125.00 + VAT
- 6 metres frontage @ £144.00 + VAT
- 7 metres frontage @ £163.00 + VAT
- 8 metres frontage @ £177.00 + VAT
- 9 metres frontage @ £191.00 + VAT
- 10 metres frontage @ £205.00 + VAT
- 12 metres and over £19.00 + VAT per metre.
All stands have a depth of at least 9 metres. Minimum 5m frontage.
Electricity is available on some sites @ £80.00+ VAT (13 amp)
ALL LIVESTOCK stands have 5 metres depth and MAXIMUM 10 metres frontage. No electricity available.
Covered Trade Space
Food Court – 2019 rates
Stand 3.0 metres x 3.0 metres (approx.) – £108.00 + VAT
- Electric plug available @ £50.00 + VAT
- Please be advised that electricity to the Food Court is supplied by generators and will NOT be available for usage until the morning of Show day itself.
Shopping Arcade – 2019 Rates
Stand 3 metres x 3 metres (approx.) – £108.00+ VAT
- Electric plug available @ £40.00 + VAT
£70.00 per Stand + VAT – Exhibitors can sell products.
No electricity available in the Conservation Area.
Craft Demonstration Marquee – Exhibitors MUST demonstrate their craft skills as well as retail products. 2019 Rates
Stand 2.75 metres – £57.00 + VAT OR
Stand 3.6 metres – £72.00 + VAT.
- Electricity – £10.00 + VAT.
HOME, HANDICRAFT & W.I.
Handicraft & Produce Open, W.I. Co-operative class, Junior Cooks, Childrens & Floral Art class. Schedules available either direct from the Show office or download early 2019.
W.I. WINDOWS THEME for 2018 – “Hobbies”
Winners 2017 – Brockton & District W.I.
- Free entry
- Produce open
- Junior cooks – 16 years and under
- Handicraft open
- W.I. Windows –
- Floral Art –
- Photographs & Art
Schedules available direct from the Show Office or download from this site early 2018.
- Free entry.
- Wide variety of vegetable and fruit classes
- Wide variety of floral display classes
- Honey classes
BURWARTON SHOW YOUNG FARMERS’ GROUP
Stock Judging Competition
Home Section, Crops and Individual Members classes.
Charity Dance – Friday 2nd August.
Schedules available early 2019.
Save money buy your advanced tickets.
Available from 1 May 2019.
2019 Ticket prices will be confirmed and advised in December 2018.
Please note: tickets are a higher price on the day at the gate